Friday, January 05, 2007

James made some great dinners

Our asssistant James has been making us some great suppers, as well as his many other duties. We invested in a little hob and a couple of pans, and Daniel lent us his rice cooker so we have been continuing with healthy pasta and brown rice dinners. Tonight James put some onions and broccoli in the rice, which we enjoyed with Sardines and Mackerel, and very delicious it was too. Thanks James. Only trouble is that he doesn't like garlic as much as I do (and I dont think his girlfriend does either). In fact that's probably why he took over cooking duties - too much garlic in my food!

2 comments:

Dirty Soap said...

I didn't think there was such a thing as too much garlic!The food sounds very delicious...and makes me hungry....have a great weekend Gareth.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gareth:
Yo could try this breakfast. It is my ordinary breakfast here in Spain:
Toast with olive oil and GARLIC (powder)and some natural tomato.
Best wishes, monster.
Rafa