Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Drive Saga continued

So I lost the bet with myself that the faulty drive had somehow recovered - it worked for a short while his morning and I exported a big song for Jeff quite happily, then problems set in - so back to the other drive, and more reinstalls and faffing about. Extremely irritating, and I still don't know the cause. Anyway I managed to get back to music in the second half of the day, and completed my mix from Monday. I am now quite a bit behind schedule. Everyone very tired today so we had an early finish (before 23:00!). The mixes coming out of Jeff's Mix Suite are sounding very good though - I am particularly pleased with this last one we did. Great Bass! Well done Jeff.

1 comment:

Dirty Soap said...

Sorry about the hard drive Gareth (if I may).I have had great luck with mine (though I did install a larger one a year ago) on my almost 6 year-old Mac!Of course,my home Ma is not used for the intense things yours is (it WAS a Mac,eight).Glad it is fixed now...on step closer to new music,I like that.

Good luck with catching up on your schedule.If you do not post again,have a nice,peaceful weekend.