Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ring Tones

Since the album started I have had "Blue Savannah" as the ring tone on my phone, and I really enjoyed the ring tones that Native Instruments gave away for Christmas, and that inspired us all, so whilst Jeff and I were beavering away at mixes, stems, multitrack masters etc we asked James to go throught the stems and create some ring tones.. I think he made about 20 - he had them all on his phone and he demo'd them to us. Basically they were little remixes of the tracks - combinations of beats and riffs. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as we did.

3 comments:

anwarcito said...

hi gareth!!
thank you for being the third erasure member!!

We love your pics and journal here in CHILE, and we follow it everyday at the chilean erasure fan club!!

Where can we find these ringtones??

hugs and kisses to you and vince & andy from South America!

truly,
anwar

anwarcito@hotmail.com

http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/shipoffans/

RodG said...

I would love to get a hold of some of those ringtones... where are they?

number 1 ERASURE fan said...

What a wonderful time you all must have had.The new album is magnificent. It is so cool to read your diary and view the pictures and videos. Many fantastic memories. Thank you so much for sharing. Is there a specific place to purchase the ERASURE ringtones? I would be in ERASURE heaven!
Have a Happy ERASURE Day!